Bradley EL, Castle L, Jickells SM, Mountfort KA, Reada WA. (2009). “Use of overall migration methodology to test for food-contact substances with specific migration limits”. Food Addit Contam 26(4):574–82.
Garc´ıa RS, Silva AS, Cooper I, Franz R, Losada PP. (2006). “Revision of analytical strategies to evaluate migrants from food packaging materials”. Trends Food Sci Technol 17(7):354–66.
Bratinova S, Raffael B, Simoneau C. (2009). “EUR 24105 EN-Guidelines for performance criteria and validation procedures of analytical methods used in controls of food contact materials”. JRC Scientific and Technical Reports. 1st ed. European Commissions 1–74.
Silva AS, Garc´ıa RS, Cooper I, Franz R, Losada PP. (2006). “Compilation of analytical methods and guidelines for the determination of selected model migrants from plastic packaging”. Trends Food Sci Technol 17(10):535–46.
Cano JM, Mar´ın ML, S´anchez A, Hernandis V. (2002). “Determination of adipate plasticizers in poly (vinyl chloride) by microwave-assisted extraction”. J Chromatogr A 963:401–9.
Goulas AE, Anifantaki KI, Kolioulis DG, Kontominas MG. (2000). “Migration of di-(2-ethylhexyl) adipate plasticizer from food-grade polyvinyl chloride film into hard and soft cheeses”. J Dairy Sci 83:1712–8.
Biedermann-Brem S, Biedermann M, Fiselier K, Grob K. (2005). “Compositional GC-FID analysis of the compounds to PVC, focusing on the gaskets of lids for glass jars”. Food Addit Contam 22(12):1274–84.
Fankhauser-Noti A, Grob K. (2006). “Migration of plasticizers from PVC gaskets of lids for glass jars into oily foods: amount of gasket material in food contact, proportion of plasticizer migrating into food and compliance testing by simulation”. Trends Food Sci Technol 17:105–12.
Goulas AE, Zygoura P, Karatapanis A, Georgantelis D, Kontominas MG. (2007). “Migration of di (2-ethylhexyl) adipate and acetyltributyl citrate plasticizers from food-grade PVC film into sweetened sesame paste (halawa tehineh): kinetic and penetration study”. Food Chem Toxicol 45(4):585–91.
10. Eˇzerskis Z, Mork¯unas V, Suman M, Simoneau C. (2007). “Analytical screening of polyadipates and other plasticisers in poly (vinyl chloride) gasket seals and in fatty food by gas chromatography–mass spectrometry”. Analytica Chimica Acta 604:29–38.
11. Wei DY, Wang ML, Guo ZY, Wang S, Li HL, Zhang HN, Gai PP. (2009). “GC/MS method for the determination of adipate plasticizers in ham sausage and its application to kinetic and penetration studies”. J Food Sci 74 (5):C392–8.
12. Guo Z, Wang S, Wei D, Wang M, Zhang H, Gai P, Duan J. (2010). “Development and application of a method for analysis of phthalates in ham sausages by solid-phase extraction and gas chromatography–mass spectrometry”. Meat Sci 84:484–90.
13. Hirayama K, Tanaka H, Kawana K, Tani T, Nakazawa H. (2001). “Analysis of plasticizers in cap-sealing resins for bottled foods”. Food Addit Contam 18:357–62.
14. Badeka BA, Kontominas MG. (1996). “Effect of microwave heating on the migration of dioctyladipate and acetyltributylcitrate plasticizers from food-grade PVC and PVDC/PVC films into olive oil and water”. Z Lebensm Unters Forsch 202(4):313–7.
15. Goulas AE, Anifantaki KI, Kolioulis DG, Kontominas MG. (2000). “Migration of di-(2-ethylhexyl) adipate plasticizer from food-grade polyvinyl chloride film into hard and soft cheeses”. J Dairy Sci 83:1712–8.
16. Sørensen LK. (2006). “Determination of phthalates in milk and milk products by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry”. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 20:1135–43.
17. Xu Q, Yin X, Wang M, Wang H, Zhang N, Shen Y, Xu S, Zhang L, Gu Z. (2010). “Analysis of phthalate migration from plastic containers to packaged cooking oil and mineral water”. J Agric Food Chem 58:11311–7.
18. Simoneau C, Eede LVd, Valzacchi S. (2011). “Identification and qualtification of the migration of chemicals from plastic baby bottles used as substitutes for polycarbonate”. Food Addit Contam: Part A 29(3):469–80.
19. Beld´ı G, Pastorelli S, Franchini F, Simoneau C. (2012). “Time and temperature-dependent migration studies of Irganox 1076 from plastics into foods and food simulants”. Food Addit Contam 29(5):836–45.
20. Garde JA, Catala R, Gavara R, Hernandez RJ. (2001). “Characterizing the migration of antioxidants from polypropylene into fatty food simulants”. Food Addit Contam 18:750–62.
21. Alin J, Hakkarainen M. (2011). “Microwave heating causes rapid degradation of antioxidants in polypropylene packaging, leading to greatly increased specific migration to food simulants as shown by ESI-MS and GC-MS”. J Agricult Food Chem 59(10):5418–27
22. Reinas I, Oliveira J, Pereira J, Machado F, Poc¸as MF. (2012). “Migration of two antioxidants from packaging into a solid food and into TenaxR”. Food Control 28:333–7.
23. Dopico-Garc´ıa MS, L´opez-Vilariˇno JM, Gonz´alez-Rodr´ıguez, MV. (2003). “Determination of antioxidant migration levels from low-density polyethylene films into food simulants”. J Chromatogr A 1018:53–62.
24. Gramshaw WJ, Vandenburg JH. (1995). “Compositional analysis of samples of thermoset polyester and migration of ethyl benzene and styrene from thermoset polyester into pork during cooking”. Food Addit Contam 12:223–34.
25. Tawfik MS, Huyghebaert A. (1998). “Polystyrene cups and containers: styrene migration”. Food Addit Contam: Part A 15(5):592–9.
26. Jickells SM, Gramshaw JW, Castle L, Gilbert J. (1992). “The effect of microwave energy on specific migration from food contact plastics”. Food Addit Contam 9(1):19–27.
27. Mountfort K, Kelly J, Jickells SM, Castle L. (1996). “A critical comparison of four test methods for determining overall and specific migration from microwave susceptor packaging”. J Food Prot 59(5):534–40.
28. Monteiro M, Ner´ın C, Rubio C, Reyes FGR. (1998). “A GC/MS method for determining UV stabilizers in polyethylene-terephthalate bottles”. J High Resolut Chromatogr 21:317–20.
Quinto-Fernandez EJ, Perez-Lamela C, Simal-Gandara J. (2003). “Analytical methods for food-contact materials compounds in olive oil simulant at sub mg kg−1 level”. Food Addit Contam 20:678–83.